This Award will enable you to polish up your customer service knowledge and skills - no matter where you work. For this level, you need to successfully achieve the following unit:
- The Principles of Customer Service
There are four learning outcomes to this unit. You will be able to:
- State how to deliver good customer service. You will be able to identity different types of customers, identify different needs of customers, state what is meant by customer satisfaction and expectations.
- State different communication methods. State effective methods of communication, state how to use questions when dealing with different customers, identify positive and negative body language and facial expressions, state how your own and customers’ body language impacts on customer service.
- State how to provide good customer service in line with organisational procedures. State the importance of providing products and services which are fit for purpose, state the importance of customer and organisation confidentiality, state the limits of your own authority.
- State how to effectively deal with customer queries, problems and complaints. State how to deal with customer queries, identify common customer problems and complaints, state how to deal with problems and complaints.
The course runs for 5 consecutive days once every month.