- Introduction to the adult social care sector
- Introduction to the values and principles of adult social care
- Awareness of the skills and attitudes needed to work in adult social care
- Awareness of communication in adult social care
- Awareness of the role and responsibilities of the adult social care worker
- To develop the basic skills and knowledge required for working in the health and social care sector
Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) once suitable employment has been found.
The course runs every Thursday and Friday for 4 weeks at our Norwich Centre from 9.00 am – 4.00 pm.