The driver assessor training course is intended for anyone wanting driving assessments on a range of drivers.
- New entrants prior to their being accepted for driving duties on company vehicles
- Existing staff who have been involved in blameworthy accidents
- all drivers in a company as part of regular reviews of standards of driving which will help reduce fuel consumption, maintenance costs, accident damage, down time, driver fatigue and stress.
Better standards of driving helps to reduce fuel consumption, maintenance costs, accident damage, down time, driver fatigue and stress, improves company image and incresaes the possibility of greater insurance company discounts.
Note The selected staff that are required to carry out the driving assessments must hold the correct category driving licence for the type of vehicles used and such vehicles must be available throughout the training course.
The course can be tailored to suit company or individual needs.
- Personal driving assessment
- Limited corrective driving instruction if required
- Selection of assessment routes
- Terminology used in giving directions to drivers
- Conducting assessments and the use of tick sheets
- Compiling reports
- Minimum 2 days (may need to be increased to 3 days dependant on the types of vehicle involved)
- £250.00 plus VAT per day.
- Travel costs are charged @ 0.38p per mile.