Stebbings Car Centre Ltd - Apprentice in Light Vehicle Maintenance
To become part of the existing team and enhance current skill set. Working alone and supervised in the workshop, carrying out all aspects of LVM, as instructed by superior team member.
- Assist in the day to day turnaround of post sales work and ongoing/new LVM. To carry out diligently, any task requested by senior staff members.
- To engage with customers when applicable in an appropriate manner. To carry out any job specific administration tasks in line with company standards.
- To be positive and productive during working hours and be visibly demonstrating an eagerness to learn and develop.
This role will suit candidates with the following skills and attributes:
- Good communication skills.
- Interest in vehicles.
- Level 1 in mechanics desirable but not essential.
Working week: Monday-Friday TBC at interview (Total hours per week: 40.00) Weekly wage: £140.00
Training to be Provided
- In house training, as well as a Nationally Recognised Qualification, at Intermediate Level, to be completed in Light Vehicle Mechanics through Norfolk Training Services Ltd.
- Functional Skills at Level 1 in English, Maths and ICT.
- As well as this, candidates will work towards completing a Technical Certificate.
About the Employer
Founded in 1976 by Philip Skerry and now passed down to his son Anthony, Stebbings is still to this day a family run business. Trading on our uncompromising core values of fair dealing and first class customer experience, Stebbings has become one of the most respected and successful Car Supermarkets in the UK.