Manton House Nursing Home - Apprentice in Health and Social Care
This is a first class opportunity to join a dynamic business environment. The successful candidate will be involved in numerous aspects of the company and they will be supported by a robust training programme.
The post holder will work alongside existing trained staff and have full involvement in the following:
- Support individuals to meet their domestic and personal needs
- Carry out and provide feedback on specific plan of care activities
- Contribute to working in collaboration with carers in the caring role
- Support individuals with their personal care needs
- Help address the physical comfort needs of individuals
This role will suit candidates with the following attributes:
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own
- Good communication skills
- Caring nature
Due to the commercial nature of this apprenticeship the successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate flexibility and be prepared to assist with a variety of different tasks.
Working week: 40 hours shift pattern to be confirmed
Weekly wage: £140.00
Training to be Provided
In house training as well as a Nationally Recognised Qualification at Intermediate Level to be completed in Health and Social Care through Norfolk Training Services Ltd, which will include functional skills in English and Maths at level 1 and you will also work towards completing your technical certificate as well as sitting an end test to obtain this certificate.
About the Employer
5 Tennyson Avenue
Care Home with nursing – Privately Owned, Registered for a maximum of 22 Service Users