Display Products - Apprentice Manufacturing Operative
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and successful manufacturer of display products. You will complete a varied role as an apprentice Manufacturing operative which will cover a wide variety of manufacturing duties.
As part of this role you will complete the following duties:
- Working on various manufacturing lines
- Manufacture of plastic products
- Manufacture of metal products
- Training and use of various manufacturing equipment
- Performing correct input for manufacturing machinery
- Ensuring finished products match standards
- Working to timescales
- Ensuring working area is kept safe
Working week: Monday-Friday 8am - 4pm 37.5 hours a week
Weekly wage: £131.25
Training To Be Provided
In house training as well as a Nationally Recognised Qualification at Intermediate Level 2 in Customer Services to be completed through Norfolk Training Services Ltd. You will also complete Functional Skills at level 1 in English, Mathematics & ICT, further to this you will need to complete an online test and workbook to gain your Technical Certificate.
About the Employer
Display House, Main Cross Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 3NZ
Display Pro provides a full design service producing highly desirable display products. From printed banners and signs to gran acrylic and winyl displays offering a comprehensive range of services for all your marketing needs.