Accurate Data Services Ltd - Apprentice Administration Assistant
Working within the Research Team to conduct people tracing research assignments; building upon the company’s reputation for on-time delivery and high quality results you will also be required to complete general administrative duties.
Duties to be completed within the role will be:
The Research Team
- Managing your own case load and prioritising your work in accordance with the current team priorities
- Ensuring excellent customer care is maintained at all times during both telephone conversations and email or letter correspondence
- Taking responsibility to ensure the telephone is answered in three rings
- Being highly customer focused and demonstrate flexibility to deliver to tight schedules
- Meet minimum team expectations in volume and accuracy set per assignment
- Achieving all minimum team target expectations
As a Researcher within the team, you will be expected to assist the Research Manager and Senior Researchers in the following areas:
- Use your initiative to provide assistance to any team members who need help
- Provide support and assistance to new members of staff
- Assist the Senior Researchers in ensuring any absent team members case loads are kept up to date
- Providing input when required to develop internal processes, procedures and systems
- Leading by example to ensure the Research Team works efficiently and professionally at all times
It is expected that you will comply with Data Protection rules as laid down by the Data Protection Officer, in addition to normal day-to-day discretion expected in legal cases. It is also expected that you will highlight any Data Protection issues that you may become aware of.
This role will suit candidates with the following attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
Working Week: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm (40 hours per week)
Weekly Wage: £136 per week
Training to be Provided
In house training as well as a Nationally Recognised Qualification at Intermediate Level in Business Administration to be completed through Norfolk Training Services Ltd, you will also complete Functional Skills at level 1 in English, Maths & ICT, further to this you will need to complete an online test and workbook to gain your technical certificate.
About the Employer
Suite 2 The Old Dairy
Accurate Data Services Limited is the UK’s foremost Researcher led people and beneficiary tracing company. We never trace for debt collection which means that many of our clients from the Financial Services, Corporate Pensions and Charities sectors are Blue Chip organisations striving to achieve ethical and positive outcomes for their customers.The work we undertake involves tracing real people or their legal beneficiaries in the UK or across the globe, to make sure they receive what is rightfully theirs; reunifying assets with the rightful owner. At the very heart of our operation are highly skilled and motivated people who take a real pride in providing the most appropriate solution for our clients and the best outcome for their customers. In short we achieve Total Data Quality delivered by real people, not machines.