We know how busy employers are. Very often you need extra staff but don't have the time to recruit. Norfolk Training Services can help with this by doing most of the work for you. Whether you are looking for an Apprentice who you can train for your organisation or skill or unskilled labour, we have access to people who are looking for work.
- The Area Training Team Representative for your area will write up a job description and person specification based discussions with you
- A vacancy advertisment will be placed on the National Apprenticeship Vacancy Matching Service, on the Norfolk Training Services's website and on the Norfolk County Council 'Help You Choose' website.
- In addition to applications from advertisments, Norfolk Training Services maintains a database of applicants for Apprenticeship positions and your vacancy will be matched against people on it.
- All suitable applicants will be interviewed and assessed by our skilled registration colleagues
- From those, we will shortlist candidates who fit your profile and send you their applications for consideration.
- Once you have interviewed and chosen yoour preferred candidate, we will arrange for all of the paperwork to be completed.
- The same process as that for Apprenticeships is employed
The Work Programme
Working with hundreds of employers across Norfolk we understand how essential the right person is for helping your business succeed.
This is why our FREE employment services are tailored to your needs. If you are looking to develop and grow your work force then we can provide you with the following:
- Dedicated Business Development Consultant
- Help with constructing job descriptions and specifications to understand your exact requirements
- 4 hour turn around on sourcing appropriate candidates
- Initial sort and preliminary interviews, saving you both time and money
- Structure in work support plan to get the best from your new employee